Our 9’ Quest I-SUP supports up to 250 lbs. and is great for all types of waterways but excels in rivers! Lightweight (19lbs) and easy to maneuver it is fun for all age and skill levels. The board inflates to 150PSI and is made from a 2 layer PVC coated & reinforced fabric. Our drop stich technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance. The board has an EVA traction pad for better grip and a bungee storage system. All Quest I-SUP’s come with an adjustable travel paddle, a double swivel - padded ankle surf leash, a storage carry bag and a dual action pump with gauge and hose. A patch kit also included but glue is purchased separately from your local store.
- Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States
- Bungee Straps attached on nose of board
- Traction Pad deck for grip and comfort
- Centered easy carry handle
- Single fin system
- Lightweight, aluminum, fully adjustable paddle
- 9' PU Surf leash with padded ankle strap
- Storage/Carrying backpack that fits your entire I-SUP Package
- High pressure 15 PSI manual dual action pump
- At home repair kit
- 9' x 28" x 4.75"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 lbs.